This article will take you through;
What is a private class?
A private class is a class that you can hide from the 'Member App' and 'Website Portal'. You can still offer the class manually through the Glofox dashboard.
How you have your classes and memberships set up will determine who can book into a particular class. You can explore this in more detail in our guide on How to Set Up Classes.
How to set up a private class
The below steps will guide you through the setup of a private class:
- From the Glofox Dashboard homepage, click 'Manage'
- Then, click the 'Classes' tab
- From the 'Classes' tab, click '+ Add'
- Enter your class details in the 'Details' tab
- Be sure to activate the 'Private' option for the class by clicking the button beside it in the 'Advanced Settings' section. The button will turn blue when it is activated.
- Click the 'Schedule' tab
- Select a day(s) and time(s) for the class
- Click 'Save' and your class will be created
Next steps and additional support
Once you have a class set up, you can book clients into it with ease. You can follow our handy guide on How to Book a Client into a Class.
If you’d like to learn more about Classes, Courses, and Appointments in Glofox, you can check out our resources below.
- How to Set Up Classes
- How to Book a Client into a Class
- Booking Windows, Cancellation Rules and Other Settings
- How to Set up a Waitlist
- Understanding the Difference Between Classes, Courses & Appointments
- How to Enable the Book a Friend Feature
- How to Set Up Courses
- How to Set Up Personal Training Appointments
For additional support, reach out to [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you.