This article will take you through;
What is a free class?
A free class is a class that is set up with its price set to 0. Free classes can be used as an incentive for prospective clients as well as a reward for your loyal existing clients.
In order to control who has access to a free class, it is worth making it private so that only the clients you select will be able to access it. You can find out more about this in our guide on How to Set Up a Private Class.
How you have your classes and memberships set up will determine who can book into a particular class. You can explore this in more detail in our guide on How to Set Up Classes.
How to set up a free class
The below steps will guide you through the setup of a free class:
- From the Glofox Dashboard homepage, click 'Manage'
- Then, click the 'Classes' tab
- From the 'Classes' tab, click '+ Add'
- Enter your class details in the 'Details' tab
- For 'Price / Eligibility', select 'Single Price' and set the price for 'Drop In Clients' and 'Clients' to '0'. This will make the class free for anyone who is booked into it
- Click the 'Schedule' tab
- Select a day(s) and time(s) for the class
- Click 'Save' and your class will be created
Next steps and additional support
Once you have a class set up, you can book clients into it with ease. You can follow our handy guide on How to Book a Client into a Class to do so.
If you’d like to learn more about Classes, Courses, and Appointments in Glofox, you can check out our resources below.
- How to Set Up Classes
- How to Book a Client into a Class
- Booking Windows, Cancellation Rules and Other Settings
- How to Set up a Waitlist
- Understanding the Difference Between Classes, Courses & Appointments
- How to Enable the Book a Friend Feature
- How to Set Up Courses
- How to Set Up Personal Training Appointments
For additional support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.