This article will take you through;
What are facilities?
A Facility is a location at a gym/studio from which services like 'Classes' or 'Courses' are offered.
How to edit the price of a facility
The below steps will guide you through how to edit or update a price for a particular facility.
- From the Glofox Dashboard homepage, click 'Manage'
- Then, click the 'Facilities' tab
- Scroll through the page to find the facility you are looking for or use the search bar under the 'Facilities' tab to search for it
- Click the 'Edit' button beside the facility
- In the 'Details' tab, scroll to the 'Price / Eligibility' section
- Update the price, for each type of client that you have enabled the ability to book into the facility for, by editing the value field
- If you have a single price set up for this facility, enter a new price for each client type in the value fields under 'Single Price'
- If you have multiple prices for different member types set up, enter a new price for each client type into the value fields under 'Different Prices'
If a member has a valid credit this will override the price that is set.
Next steps and additional support
If you’d like to learn more about facilities, the revenue report, and sales tax, you can check out our resources below.
- Managing Facilities in Glofox
- Understanding the Revenue Report
- Sales Tax in Glofox
- FAQ: Configuring Sales Tax in Glofox
- How to Set Up Sales Tax in Glofox for Tax-Inclusive Businesses
- How to Set Up Sales Tax in Glofox for Tax-Exclusive Businesses (US and Canada)
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.
Hi, I have added a facility of a sauna. I want to and have assigned credit packs to this. however I see the membership tab wants me to put something here too ? is this right. how can I only use credits and not membership because this is going to make the pricing wrong. people will think if they buy a membership for say $75 instead of a credit pack for $75 and the credit pack will give them 5 credits but the membership means it assigns a period of time. but then this makes it very confusing. how do I only have credits?
Hey Allison, thank you for getting in touch!
In this specific scenario if you are looking to prevent people just on a membership getting in you can disable access to the class for those in Price/Eligibility section. ( see here https://support.glofox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018138637-How-to-Edit-Facility-Prices)
If you reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org , we can help walk you through how to set this up best for your studio.
Article is closed for comments.