This article will take you through;
- What are Discounts?
- How to Create a Discount
- How to apply Discounts in Glofox
- Next steps and additional support
What are Discounts?
Discounts allow you to offer any of your products and services at a reduced price to incentivize clients to make a purchase. Any discount that is applied to a sale will be visible in the checkout, on the client's receipt, and in your transactions reports.
- Discounts can be used on store products, classes, courses, facilities, credit packs, and membership subscriptions - option to add it to the full duration of a subscription or certain cycles at the start of a subscription.
- The discount will not override the floor price if you have one set, however, it will be feasible to apply a 100% discount if desired and this will override it.
- Discount codes are currently being rolled out
- Discounts can only be applied by gym staff from the Glofox dashboard. Discounts cannot be applied from Glofox Pro or the Member App at present.
How to create a Discount in Glofox
You can now create discount from the Dashboard. To do this
- Go to the Manage Tab on the dashboard and click "Discounts"
- Click "Add Discount" in the top right
- Enter the name and details of the discount, including the amount
- If the discount is to be used for a recurring subscription, select how many cycles the discount will be applied for or all cycles
- Discounts can only be added by a Super Admin
How to apply Discounts in Glofox
Once you have a discount rate set up in Glofox you can easily apply it to any of the goods and services that you sell. Below, you'll find the steps for how to apply a discount to the sale of a membership.
- From the Glofox dashboard, click 'Manage'
- Then, click the 'Clients' tab
- Locate your client's profile from the 'Clients' list or use 'Global Search'
- Once you've located the client, click on their name to pull up their client profile
- Click the 'Membership' tab
- Click 'Add Membership +"
- Select a membership and click 'Purchase'
- Under 'Discount', select a discount rate from the dropdown menu
- Select a 'Payment Method' and click 'Proceed with Transaction'
The purchase will now be processed with the discount applied. Your client will receive a receipt including discount details. You can view details of the sale from the 'Transactions' tab of their client profile or via your transactions reports.
Next steps and additional support
For more information on updating the prices of the goods and services that you sell through Glofox, you can check out the resources below.
- How to Update Prices in Glofox
- How to Edit Membership Prices
- How to Edit Class Prices
- How to Edit Course Prices
- How to Edit Facility Prices
- How to Edit Trainer Prices
For additional support, reach out to email@example.com , and we will be happy to assist you.
Article is closed for comments.