If the Check in Kiosk is included in your Glofox Pricing plan, and you've selected the 'Class View' of the Kiosk, you can allow your clients to book themselves into upcoming classes. Here is a bit more information about the kiosk (link here).
To be able to book in, the client's need to meet a few requirements
- They need to be allowed to book the class (an active membership which is allowed to book the class), and
- There cannot be a price for them
- The class needs to be included in the Client's membership (price 0), or
- They need to have a class credit for it.
Here's how to set it up:
- Go to the Attendance settings, via the sidebar of your Dashboard
- Click on 'Customize your Kiosk's Look'
- Ensure that you have the 'Class View' selected from the drop down.
- Enable "Allow client's to book on the Kiosk up to the start of Class"
- Click Update
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.