This article will take your through;
- What is the New Memberships Report?
- How to access the New Memberships Report
- Next steps and additional support
What is the New Memberships Report?
- Payment method
- Next payment date
- Price paid
- Is in a group membership (Yes/No)
- Is primary group member (Yes/No)
You can drilldown and see which members are making up each cohort in signups for:
How to access the New Memberships Report
To access the ‘New Memberships' report, you should follow the below steps;
Then, click 'Report List'
Scroll down through the 'Membership' section on the left-hand side of the screen to find 'New Memberships'
Click 'New Memberships'
From here, you can view and filter the report to suit your own needs
Next steps and additional support
If you’d like to learn more about other Glofox reports, you can check out our resources below.
- Glofox Reports
- Understanding the Revenue Report
- Find Members That Owe You Money with the Report on Money Owed
- An Intro to the Activity Reports
- How to Use the Performance Reports
- How to Use the Active Member Reports
- How to Use the Lost Members Report
- How to Use the Lead Conversion Report
- Understanding the Failed Payment Report
- Grow Your Business With Glofox Insights
For additional support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.