This article will take your through;
- What is the New Memberships Report?
- How to access the New Memberships Report
- How to view the report
- Next steps and additional support
What is the New Memberships Report?
How to access the New Memberships Report
To access the ‘New Memberships' report, you should follow the below steps;
Click the Reports Icon on the left side of the Dashboard
Click 'New Memberships'
From here, you can view and filter the report to suit your own needs
How to view the report
The New Memberships report is divided into sections so you can easily find the information you need.
You can switch between New Memberships, New Credits, New Add-Ons, and New Trials.
Within each tab, you can filter by time period, membership/service name, plans, and state. You can also download the full report. You will also see a snapshot overview of each section within the report.
Scrolling down will give you a more detailed view of each section. You can also download the data from those sections.
Clicking on 'Columns' in the first section will allow you to add or remove fields so you can focus on the information you need.
New Memberships is a unique view and will not show double sign-ups or future memberships, only memberships which have started in the selected timeframe. This is why the total in the Signups section may differ from the total in the New Memberships table.
Next steps and additional support
If you’d like to learn more about other Glofox reports, you can check out our resources below.
- Glofox Reports
- Understanding the Revenue Report
- Find Members That Owe You Money with the Report on Money Owed
- An Intro to the Activity Reports
- How to Use the Performance Reports
- How to Use the Active Member Reports
- How to Use the Lost Members Report
- How to Use the Lead Conversion Report
- Understanding the Failed Payment Report
- Grow Your Business With Glofox Insights
For additional support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.