Whether it's rewarding your most loyal members for their 100th class, or engaging at risk members who haven't book in the past week - Client Filters enable you to boost engagement, loyalty and retention.
- Bookings - Highlight members who may be at risk from churning from your Studio by filtering to see those who haven’t booked in the last 10 days, so that you can re-engage them and get them back on track.
- Attendance - Reward your most loyal members by quickly and easily identifying who completed their 100th class with your Studio, or who attended over 10 classes in the past 2 weeks.
- Membership - Filter your client list based on their Membership Status:
- Active: Clients whose membership has a start date in the past and expiry in the future, and whose membership is not paused.
- Paused: Clients whose membership has a start date in the future, so it is inactive until then.
- No Membership: Clients who have no membership on their account.
- Credits Remaining - Target clients who have only a few credits remaining, but have high booking numbers, so your team can reach out to talk to them about your unlimited membership options.
- Home Studio - If your business is a multi-location business where members can roam between locations, you can use the 'Home Studio' filter to focus your efforts on those who's Home Studio is the studio you're looking at, or those who's Home Studio is elsewhere.