Updating marketing preferences of a lead or client/member on Glofox is very straightforward. This can be done through the app or on the dashboard.
To update a lead or client/member's preferences through the dashboard, just follow these steps:
- Search for the person you want to update the preferences for, either through the Global Search bar or by find them on the Leads or Client tab
- Click their name to open their profile
- Go to the details tab
- Tick or un-tick the box for 'Receive marketing emails and push notifications'
- Click save
Please note, super admins, admins and receptionists can opt clients out on the member profile on the dashboard. However, to ensure privacy standards, only super admins have the ability to opt-in on behalf of the client on the member profile.
For a lead or client/member to update their settings within the app, just follow these steps:
- Open the app and sign in
- Click the profile icon on the top left of the screen
- Click edit on the top right of the screen
- Scroll to the last menu option, tick or un-tick the option for 'Marketing Opt-In'
- Click Save details
For a lead or client/member to update their settings within the web integration, just follow these steps:
- Go to the Studio's website and sign in
- Click Profile on the top right of the screen
- Click edit profile
- Tick or un-tick the option for 'Keep me informed about upcoming events and special promotions.'
- Click Save changes
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.