Branded Email Templates are available on Glofox for anyone on the Platinum Package.
For those on Gold & Silver, the email templates will take up the Glofox colors and branding. This means the background color of the email is purple, and can sometimes be hard to read. Below are steps that you can take if you are looking to edit the background color, or text color, of these emails.
To do this, follow the steps below:
- On your Dashboard, head to Connect > Messages.
- Click edit on the Template you wish to update, this will open the template on the right hand side of your screen.
- Under the header, CONTENT, navigate and click the </> icon.
- This will display the Email in html format.
- We want to make a free space, above, and below the text we have currently. Inserting: <div style="color: black; background-color: white;"> above, and </div>, below the text.
- Once that is inserted, we want to save the edit. You can then add your own email as a cc, save, and then come back to click preview to see what the finished article looks like. This preview will get sent to any email addresses you have added to the cc field, it will also be sent to the Admin user email address by default.
Email Template before update looks like:
Email Template after update looks like:
Inserting the below will change the text color to black, and background to white, will do as it says. You can also use Hex Codes or type alternative colors in order to get the best possible colors to suit your branding. Simply replace the words black, or white with the desired hex code, or alternate color name and save to achieve this.
<div style="color: black; background-color: white;">
Original html email content
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.