To set up a Private membership, just follow the steps below:
- Go to the ‘Manage’ tab and click on ‘Memberships
- Click the ‘Add’ button
- Enter the name and description of your membership
- Click Next or Plans and enter the name and Type of plan it is
- Price and Payment Frequency must be added to all membership types. However, the price for the plan may be set to zero for your complimentary membership.
- Select the Services provided with the plan. If the user’s free trial should be restricted to particular classes or appointments, you can add the restrictions by selecting ‘Restricted Services’ and adjusting the credit settings
- Click the ‘Advanced’ button located beside the Save button
- Choose to enable the ‘Restrict to One Purchase Per Client’ option if you want to ensure members can only redeem one complimentary membership
- Enable the ‘Private’ membership option if you wish to allocate users this membership yourself manually. When this option is chosen, the membership will not be shown anywhere other than on your dashboard
- Click 'Save'
Sharing a link to a private membership
You can sell your membership through the dashboard, but there may be times when you want to send a client a direct link to a private membership so they can complete the purchase themselves, to do that, follow these steps;
- Go to 'Manage' on your Glofox dashboard
- Select 'Memberships'
- Go to the specific membership plan you want to share
- Click on the 'Plans' tab
- Select the icon and the URL to this membership will be copied to your clipboard
- Now you can paste the URL into an email or private message, social network, or wherever you went to send the membership to
Please note: You can share a link on private and public memberships.
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.