This article will walk you through:
- When to capture a client’s Tax ID number
- How to capture a client’s Tax ID number
- Next steps and additional support
When to Capture a Client’s Tax ID Number
Depending on your region’s tax requirements, you might need to include a client’s personal Tax ID when registering a financial transaction, in order to be compliant with your local legislation.
If your region requires this, you can do so through Glofox.
How to Capture a Client’s Tax ID Number
Below is the list of steps required:
- From the Glofox dashboard, click on the top-right button and go into your ‘Settings’.
- Click on the ‘Tax’ tab.
- Ensure that the toggle “Capture clients’ Tax ID” is active, as seen below.
For new members, you can capture their Tax ID when registering them:
For existing members, you can add and edit their Tax ID through their profile:
Finally, once added, a member’s Tax ID will be automatically included in receipts for any of their financial transactions, as well as in the Transactions report.
Next steps and additional support
For additional support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to assist you.