This article will take you through
What is Scheduled Revenue
Scheduled Revenue can be used by Admins & Super Admins to forecast what is due to come in in the next 31 days. This report shows all subscription revenue due to be collected in that time frame and on a daily basis.
How to view Scheduled Revenue on your Dashboard
To view Scheduled Revenue on your Dashboard follow these steps:
- From the Dashboard, click the Reports Tab
- While in the Revenue Report tab, click "View Scheduled" in the top right
- Here you can view scheduled revenue for the next 31 days along with a day by day breakdown of the number.
- This report only shows forecasted payments from current subscriptions , and not subscriptions due to begin in that timeframe.
- For Roaming branches, this will only show the revenue for the branch you are currently viewing.