This article will take you through
- What is the Access Insights Report?
- How can I download the Access Insights Report?
- Insurance Reporting (Beta)
- Next steps and additional support
What is the Access Insights Report?
This report allows you to see how often your members are accessing your location for a customisable period of time. You can use this information to reward frequent attendees or to help understand and improve attendance rates from those who have a poor attendance rate.
The report allows you to filter by time period and active membership status. In it you can see
- Amount of people of who accessed in this time & those who have never accessed
- Monthly average clients accesses in past 12 months
- Busiest periods, broken down into hour of the day and day of the week
- All Member Accesses, their averages and total amounts
- This report is only available on our Platinum Package
- This report updates daily
- All Member Accesses removes duplicates where the member accessed twice within one minute
How to Download the Access Insights Report?
- From the dashboard go to the 'Reports' icon
- On the left-hand side under Activity, click 'Access Insights'
- Select the time frame you wish to report on.
- On the right-hand side of the page click the 3 dots and click 'Download'
- You can also download the individual tables following the same steps above on each section
Insurance Reporting (Beta)
This Report is in beta format and currently is focused on Insurance Members only. You can use this information to reward frequent attendees or to help understand and improve attendance rates from those who have a poor attendance rate.
The report allows you to filter by Date and Insurance Company. It provides an overview of
- Total Insurance Members broken down by Insurance company
- Insurance members accessed over a given timeframe broken down
- Total Days accessed per user
- All Member Accesses
Next steps and additional support
Want to know more about Reports? Follow the below links for more information;
For additional support reach out to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.