This article will take you through
- What is the Access Insights Report?
- How can I download the Access Insights Report?
- Next steps and additional support
What is the Access Insights Report?
This report allows you to see how often your members are accessing your location for a customisable period of time. This Report is in beta format and currently is focused on Insurance Members only. You can use this information to reward frequent attendees or to help understand and improve attendance rates from those who have a poor attendance rate.
The report allows you to filter by Date and Insurance Company. It provides an overview of
- Total Insurance Members broken down by Insurance company
- Insurance members accessed over a given timeframe broken down
- Total Days accessed per user
- All Member Accesses
- This report is only available on our Platinum Package
- This report runs hourly
- All Member Accesses removes duplicates where the member accessed twice within one minute
How to Download the Access Insights Report?
- From the dashboard go to the 'Reports' tab
- From here go the the 'Report List'
- On the left-hand side under Activity, click 'Access Insights'
- Select the time frame you wish to report on.
- On the right-hand side of the page click the 3 dots and click 'Download'
Next steps and additional support
Want to know more about Reports? Follow the below links for more information;
For additional support reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.