The new Sales Report can be found in the Report tab at the top of the Report List. It is the successor to the old Revenue Report which will no longer display on your Dashboard.
In this report you will find your sales metrics over time. In comparison to our old Revenue report, you can now view extra time frames , including by quarter or year to date. You can filter by specific payment methods as well.
Sales over Time
The first part of this report shows you your overall figure for the selected time period.
- Gross Sales - The total value of sales made during the period without adjusting for any costs related to such sales. Includes "Pending transactions".
- Failed Payments - Total value of Failed payments
- Pending Payments - Total amount of payment currently pending
- Forgiving Payments - Total value of payments forgiven
- Refunds - Total value of refunds during that period
- Net Sales - Gross sales minus failed or refunded sales.
Sales by Revenue Streams
Sales by Revenue stream will show you a break down of what your members are spending money on and where payments are failing or being refunded.
This is broken down by:
- Memberships/ Credit Packs & Add Ons
- Classes Courses, Appointments
- Products Custom Charges
Sales by Membership
This report will show you the net amount earned per membership in the period.
Net Sales Last 6 Months
Here you can see a breakdown of your net sales over a month by month basis and the percentage earned on the previous month.
Sales by Payment Method
This is a breakdown on the payment method used for purchases in a period.
- This report updates hourly