This article will take you through our new trainer insight report.
- What is the new Trainer Insight Report?
- How to use the Trainer Insight Report
- Next steps and additional support
What is the new Trainer Insight Report?
To further help with calculation of trainer payroll and to provide improved insight into trainer performance we have released this brand new report. This report will replace the trainer performance report that is currently live in the dashboard. We have made the following key enhancements;
- We have added trainer hours worked and accurate cost per session calculations to help calculate trainer payroll
- Now you can download all or select trainer bookings into one file
- Service name columns are fully populated so you can see if bookings came from an add-on, membership or credit
- Appointment names display for the first time so you can tell specifically which events have been booked
- We also now provide a summary overview of your overall combined trainer performance and specific trainer tables for classes & appointments
- We now include a customisable bookings per day visualisation where you can see your booking trends over time
How to use the Trainer Insight Report
You can locate the Trainer Insight Report in the Report List section of Glofox.
The filters at the top of the report allow you to filter by time Period, trainer and event type. The overview at the top of the report will give you a snapshot view of the amount of classes & appointments which happened during that time frame, along with the total bookings and attendees for those events.
Underneath this is the breakdown section for Classes per Trainer. This will show the amount of classes they were assigned to in the given timeframe , the occupancy and hours total hours worked for these classes. There is an additional one for Appointments.
The next section of the report is Bookings per Day. This graph will show you a bar chart of how many bookings were made for a specific day and your total capacity for that day. It will also show you how many people were marked as attended for those bookings.
Finally this report will a list of all bookings in this time frame. Tis list includes information on the client, the method they paid for the class, the cost per session and if they attended it or not.
The payment method in the all bookings report refers to the payment method used to purchase the membership or pack the member is on
Next Steps and additional support
For any queries on this new report, please reach out to email@example.com