A migration from a standalone Stripe account to glofox payments is seamless, and generally takes just a few days to complete once requested.
During this process, our team will work with Stripe to ensure all details are migrated over, however, we will still need you to complete some steps to kick things off.
To migrate your existing saved payment details over to glofox payments, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your standalone Stripe account by navigating to this link: Stripe Login
- Once logged in, head to Stripe's Help Centre, and select 'Data Migrations' from the 'What do you need help with?' drop down menu.
- Fill out the form in the below format:
- You will need to insert the correct 'Destination Merchant ID' for your region
- If you are in the US, please use: acct_1BaVrIG169MUOFIq
- If you are not in the US, please use: acct_1BRORrBWt0BD8l47
- Please insert the below in the 'Is there any additional information you want us to know?' area.
Hi Stripe Migrations Team,
This is a request for our business to migrate to glofox payments:
Merchant Name: [Your business Name]
Email: [your email]
Country: [your country]
- Please ensure to copy email@example.com and your glofox representative on the chain, through the option presented at the bottom of the form.
Once this process is completed, you're all set. The migration process can take up to 10 days, but we'll handle all the rest along the way.