This article will take you through;
- What are the payment options for memberships?
- Next steps and additional support
What are the payment options for memberships?
Below you will see the different 'Payment Frequency' and 'Price' options that are available for you to choose in the membership plan tab.
- Single - Choose if the membership will run for a specific period
- Recurring - Choose if the membership will recur automatically
- Charge on the 1st of every month ('Advanced' setting) - Choose if you would like to take payment on the 1st of every month.
- Subscription has an end date - Choose if you want to have an expiry date or not on the membership
- Auto-renew contract (Only available when 'Subscription has end date' is enabled) - Choose if you want the membership to automatically renew when it expires
- Joining fee - Choose if you want to have a 'Joining Fee' to be charged when a client first purchases a membership (Also known as an 'Upfront Fee')
Next steps and additional support
For more information on 'Payment Processing' and 'Upfront Fees', read the below articles;
For additional support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.